Winter and Trumplethinskin got you down?
Time to get out into the real world and resist!
- Follow our website: https://indivisibleglencove.com
- Knock Every Door https://knockeverydoor.org
- Swing Left: flip nearby districts https://swingleft.org
- People’s March for Health, Trump Tower NYC 11 am http://www.marchforhealth.org
- The People’s Filibuster. NYC Foley Square 12 PM peoplesdefense.org
- 4/2 (Sunday) Teddy Roosevelt’s Sagamore Hill: Hiking in Harmony 10 am TOBAY Democratic Committee
- 4/4 (Tuesday) 10am-4pm Healthcare is a Human Right Rally and Day of Action; West Capital Park at State Street and South Swan Street, Albany, NY http://www.nyhcampaign.org/lobbyday2017
- 4/6 7pm Glen Cove Town Hall Landing School. Advance questions to email@example.com
- 4/15 (Saturday) Tax March in New York and DC (and other locations) http://taxmarch.org
- 4/22 (Saturday) March for Science DC, NYC and Long Island locations https://www.marchforscience.com
- 4/24 7pm Glen Cove Town Hall Connolly School. Advance questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 4/29 People’s Climate March DC and satellite marches http://peoplesclimate.org
- ACLU Freedom Cities Suggested Actions:
*Call or send letters to local officials
*Meet local officials in person (Town Halls!)
*Organize protests at officials offices/ICE offices
*Gather signatures on a petition
*Attend city council meetings
*Write letters to the editor
*Show solidarity with marginalized groups at places of worship or other locations
*Volunteer at Know Your Rights Trainings or refugee centers
*Post “We Welcome Immigrants and Refugees” signs on your windows and Doors” Or “No Ban, No Wall”.